Mother’s Day is just around the corner…if it isn’t today already when you read this! Do you have any plans or surprise in mind for this VVIP of your life? Life all around the globe today is getting evermore busy and hectic such that we easily forget about some of the good’ol important days to celebrate and show gratitude to our loved ones.
Whether or not you have a plan or a treat for your mum, it is time to do a little gift upgrade and move away from the traditional roses and chocolates this year. Well, for most, roses and chocolates are not all that good. It’s the thought of the gift that is definitely lovely however, roses wither in a few days and chocolates will only appease the eyes and mouth and add all the extra calories thereafter.
This year why not invest in something that is practical which they can use it everyday or something that is beneficial to their skin or health to help them feel forever young once again. Just like how my mum used to pamper me, I would love to pamper her the same way back. A simple gift each year on this special day will always warm her heart and light up a smile on her face. Here’s a gift guide which I have compiled for the travel-bug-bitten mums this Mother’s Day.
If you still can’t think of anything to buy after reading this blog, then maybe just fly off for a quick getaway!
1. Kindle Paperwhite E-reader – Super light weight and easy to carry around, Kindle is hailed as one of the best e-readers that features and excellent screen that is gentle on the eyes and has an amazing battery life. A great gift for mums who are bookaholics and who love lazing the afternoon reading and fantasising the time away.
2. Daniel Wellington watch – Classic yet stylish, the lovely watches of Daniel Wellington features an elegant finish that will simply go well with any outfit for any occasion and function.
3. Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs – Fresh flora scented perfume that is not overpowering. Popular among the mid twenties to thirties, this perfume is also starting to get its fame among the more ‘mature’ ladies. The light refreshing scent of this perfume definitely has made the young at heart feel younger. Definitely smells better than roses if you ask me.
4. FANCL HTC Collagen – Restoring skin suppleness and radiance. A bottle a day keeps the wrinkles away. Collagen is also important for the joints so bottoms up!
5. Fitbit Alta HR, Coral – Being active is the healthy way of life. Fitbit Alta HR is a versatile fitness tracker that monitors your all-day-every-day activities including sleep patterns. This smart health tracking and motivation system keeps track of your health goals with smart phone syncs and notifying you of your day-to-day activities with notifications. With this cool gadget, you or your mum will always have time for exercises and not excuses.
6. Kipling Crossbody Bag – An everyday bag and an ideal travel bag, suitable for all kinds of activities from store-to-store shopping to outing and even trekking. Most importantly, a crossbody bag keeps your stuff safe and keeps your hands free for more awesome Instagrammable poses.
7. L’Oréal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer and Visible Lift Radiance Booster – A skincare that works magic and one that definitely mums would love. This product instantly brightens and moisturises skin right after application, giving it a radiant shine that lasts for 24 hours. Give your mum her youthful look again for some cool wefies together.
8. La Chatelaine Hand Cream Set – Luxurious and non-greasy hand creams that deeply nourish, hydrate and protect your hands. It leaves your hands soft, smooth and rejuvenated.
9. Swarovski Gabriella Pearl Pierced Earrings – A fine piece of gift for a 9 to 5 mum who loves to dress up. This pair of earrings matches well both casual and elegant outfits.
10. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Crème – A luxuriously rich body cream that contains conditioning oils of jojoba seeds, cocoa seeds and sweet almonds. These ingredients help to hydrate, nourish and protect skin, while its signature fragrances leave your body scented.
Next Read: Top Mother’s Day Weekend Escapade In Asia
Continue Exploring …
Bucket List Dream Destinations Of My Life
The Ultimate Guide To Solo Female Travel
Categories: Interests, Lifestyles
Amazing suggestions – buying for you Mama can be taught when they deserve nothing short of the best! Have a great weekend.